Undergraduate Research Conference
The first U21 Undergraduate Research Conference took place in 2005 and has been growing in popularity ever since.
It aims to attract students from a diverse range of discipline and typically includes a range of seminars and student presentations interspersed with social activities and tours to promote networking and stimulate discussion.
The URC also offers academic staff the opportunity to engage with U21 colleagues, discuss topical issues and develop professional networks.
- 2016, Tecnologico de Monterrey: A global perspective on ageing societies
- 2015, University of Auckland: Peoples and Places
- 2014, Shanghai Jiao Tong University: Food safety: from farm to table
- 2013, Amsterdam: Urban Challenges
- 2012, Waseda University: Connecting to the future
- 2011, Fudan University: Share your inspiration
- 2010, University of Melbourne: Faculty of Imagining
- 2009, University of Glasgow
- 2008, National University of Singapore: Sustainability
- 2007, McGill University
- 2006, University of Queensland
- 2005, University of Virginia