The EI Cluster holds annual conferences to enable practioners and educational administrators to come together to discuss issues of importance, share best practice and exchange ideas and suggestions for way in which teaching and learning practices and policies can be enhanced and improved around the network.
- 2015, University of Edinburgh: Using the digital to capture the international
- 2014, UNSW Australia: Personalised Learning
- 2013, University College Dublin: Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age
- 2012, National University of Singapore: Towards Transformative Education in the 21st Century
- 2011, University of British Columbia: Effective and Efficient Teaching and Learning in Research Intensive Universities
- 2009. University of Nottingham Ningbo Campus
- 2008, University of Glasgow: Does Teaching & Learning Translate?
Reports from all these conference can be found under the 'More Information' link below.
26 October 2016
EI Conference 2016